HR Recruiter at Bridgei2i
Views:512 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Bridgei2i - UX Designer - Sketch/InVision (4-8 yrs)
BRIDGEi2i Analytics is looking for talented individuals who are interested to be part of "Our" journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
As a UX Designer, you will help us build easy-to-use web/mobile applications for our clients.
- Researching, gathering user requirements, sketching, and prototyping.
- Designing wireframes, user journeys, prototypes and high-fidelity user interfaces.
- Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating.
- Illustrating design ideas with storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Working with other designers to conceptualize and iterate on designs.
- Communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- 4+ years of experience in UX Design.
- A deep understanding of UX approaches and methodologies.
- Strong conceptualization ability and visual communication ability.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Understands the importance of strategic, evidence-based user-centric design.
- Enjoys collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient with UX design tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS etc.
- A logical approach to information design and structuring.
- Quick learning and ability to solve problems using a data-driven approach.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- A great design portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.