HR Recruiter at Bridgei2i
Views:1574 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bridgei2i - Quality Assurance Engineer - Manual/Automation Testing (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Solid knowledge in manual testing and exploratory testing.
- Good SQL knowledge is a must
- Conversant with devising test cases from Software Requirements Specification is a must.
- Generate test cases from SRS and other documents.
- Review the test cases generated by other team members
- Execute the test cases and update test cases based on execution
- Document the results of test cases and update the stakeholders on test results
- Ability to perform Data Base testing
- Create test documentation including test specifications, impact analysis.
- Provide test reports including defect analysis, RCA, summary reports
- Perform manual & automation testing on web-based applications, web services, and client-server windows based applications.
- Carry out test plans and test strategies to ensure that the solution delivered is of high quality.
- Support Test Automation Engineers in the creation of Test cases for automation based testing.
- Perform sanity, functional and performance-based testing.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders like Dev, QA, Project Manager, and BA.
- Experience in black box testing should have worked on all phases of Testing: Requirement Analysis, Test Preparation (Scenarios and Cases), Test Scenarios/Cases Review, Test Data Preparation, Test Execution, Bug Reporting, Test Results Analysis and Reporting
- Exposure to different testing methodologies is essential.
Good to Have :
- Exposure to Test Automation tools like selenium web driver and ETL Testing is desirable
- Experience in using Test Management Tools
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering with experience of 2 to 5 years in Software Testing.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills