Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Brandmuscle India Pvt Ltd
Views:411 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Brandmuscle India - UX Designer - Adobe Creative Suite (1-5 yrs)
The UX Designer will be an integral member of the Brandmuscle design team creating useful, usable and beautiful interfaces for our suite of digital products. They will be passionate about uncovering user insights and translating them into beautifully-designed products that achieve user goals.
In collaboration with fellow designers, the UX Designer will partner with technology and product teams on initiatives and projects. They will have the opportunity to work across the end-to-end experience, from research and ideation, to implementation and iteration.
The UX Designer is comfortable in an Agile design setting that involves collaboration across disciplines and time zones. They are strong communicators and can articulate their design decisions to peers, stakeholders, clients and executives.
- Serve as a champion for our users
- Work with product managers to identify requirements, use cases, user journeys and target audiences
- Collaborate within the design team to create concepts, journeys, wireframes and prototypes using industry standard tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and others
- Contribute to usability testing to optimize and evolve our products
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, engineers, client services and senior management
- Demonstrate on-going learning including understanding changing digital behaviors and technology advancements
- Work within a design system and design your own brand compliant interfaces
- Contribute to a culture of performance, curiosity and fun within the team and company
- 2+ years as a User Experience / Product Designer
- Professional portfolio demonstrating quality, creativity and problem-solving
- Proven experience creating concepts, journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and other experience design artifacts
- Demonstrated success collaborating with visual designers, developers and product owners in defining and designing digital experiences
- Experience working across teams to integrate feedback and input from diverse stakeholders (product managers, engineers and clients)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and InVision