CEO at Boxmii Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2345 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Boxmii Solutions - Senior Full Stack Web Developer - PHP (1-5 yrs)
Senior Full Stack Web Developer for the role of potential tech lead in a technology driven logistics company
Start Date: Immediate
We are a well-funded early stage tech startup in the logistics industry, looking to change the way the industry operates. We are developing a web based shipping solution for small and medium scale eCommerce companies.
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that he is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
As the tech lead, you have the authority and freedom to define the technology choices and execution road map while working with co-founders of excellent business acumen and strong network. So, if you have an innovative bent of mind, want to be part of a growing venture where your ideas are heard/respected and have fun in the process, you've come to the right place.
1. Write - clean-, well designed code
2. Produce detailed specifications
3. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
4. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
5. Write code compliant to REST architecture.
6. Follow industry best practices
7. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
8. Take ownership of the project end to end.
Skills and Requirements :
1. Proven software development experience in PHP
2. Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
4. Understanding of REST architecture and write programs to read data from API endpoints. JSON parsing and creation.
5. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
6. Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
7. Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
8. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Job Perks :
1. Equity potential /Stock Options
2. Opportunity to attend conferences
3. Flexible working enviroment
4. Immense opportunity to grow
5. Opportunity to design-build-publish a complete mobile product from the ground-up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.