Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1543 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
BookMyShow - Software Development Engineer - Backend Technologies (2-6 yrs)
Ever wondered what it's like to work in a 500+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we- re inviting passionate people to join us in transforming our mobile web products for the next generation of internet users.
What are we looking for :
1) Technically hands-on, with deep dive expertise in designing and developing real-time internet applications or high scale SAAS applications.
2) 2-6 years of experience in developing products with at least a couple of years in leading a team.
3) Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
4) Exceptional coding skills in atleast one of the our mainstream languages (NodeJS/C#/Golang).
5) Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
6) Deep SQL expertise and experience with large distributed database design
7) Rigor in code quality, and engineering best practices.
8) Experience with caching Tech (Memcache, Redis, Aerospike)
Who should apply?
We're looking for experienced developers who take pride on their code rather than the frameworks they know (although good programmers know the right frameworks). Ones who don't mention GIT as a skill on their resume. Ones who don't settle. They are brave enough to dream big and work hard to achieve it.
If this sounds interesting to you, get in touch. Let's talk and find out if this is the right place for you.