Founder at Urban Restro
Views:275 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
BookEventZ - Lead Frontend Developer - React.js/Vue.js (3-6 yrs)
Job Objectives :
- Take complete responsibility of Bookeventz.com, you and your frontend team will be responsible to deliver the best of the best feature, in line with customer experience.
- Lead the front-end team at bookeventz, mentor team and get hands on the website development.
- Creating new features and functionality to improve the usability of BookEventz.com
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and implementation of web projects to meet the needs of the organization.
- You will collaborate with designers and product managers to understand their front end requirements.
Challenges that we are working on :
- Website speed/load optimization - Target 1 sec/page.
- Lightweight animation for better UX.
- Faster content delivery and enhanced browser experience.
- Strong appreciation for design/usability.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end stack.
- Working knowledge of Vue.js/React preferred.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Comfortable with high paced environment.
- Well versed in agile methodology.
- Experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software dev.
- Hands-on experience with creating clean UI & end-to-end flows
- Architecting the frontend of a web-app using React.js & RESTful APIs.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- You keep pace with the ever changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers)
Required Skills :
- Good understanding of MVC framework.
- Experienced in Bootstrap or any other similar UI.
- Experience with build tools like webpack or grunt is a must.
- Worked on Single page applications.
- Understanding of code versioning tool like Git.
- 2+ years of experience with internet companies.
- 1+ year of experience in React JS.
- Mobile First approach of development
- A good eye for beauty & design is a must.
- Be on constant lookout for best user experience practices around the world, and bringing new ideas to the table.
Good to have experience : PHP, MVC Framework, Codeigniter.
- Basics Maria DB/Mysql
- Prior experience of designing E-commerce portals or marketplace website.