Founder at Urban Restro
Views:75 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
BookEventZ - Lead Backend Developer - PHP/CodeIgniter/Webpack (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for experienced Backend engineers/developers to work on our dashboards & website, closely with the founders to enhance and further build our core platform, restful apis and mobile applications. A Techie who has Expert understanding of server side development and has handle server (AWS), should be proficient in PHP and Maria DB/MySql and has a great experience in dealing with server side development and APIs. One who breathe's PHP day-in, day-out and yet feel that there's more that he can learn.
Job Objectives :
- Take complete responsibility of Bookeventz.com backend, you and your Backend team will be responsible to deliver the best of the best website and API performance.
- Lead the Backend team at bookeventz, mentor team and get hands on the website development, take control of key APIs and database optimizations
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and implementation of web projects to meet the needs of the organization.
- You will collaborate with product manager and engineering manager to plan and develop the backend structure, further to provide support to frontend team with APIs and other key integrations
- PHP and Database Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Developing Key features of dashboard, payment gateways and website related development.
Challenges that we are working on :
- Server & Database optimizations.
- Faster API responses.
- Faster data and report response.
- 3+ years of experience in Backend stack.
- A deep understanding of PHP/MySql/Maria DB
- Working knowledge of Vue.js/React preferred.
- Understanding of server-side development with PHP.
- Proficient understanding third party API integration
- Have worked on CRM/Dashboard tools for internal teams
- Good understanding of Database principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Comfortable with high paced environment.
- Well versed in agile methodology.
- Experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software dev.
- Basic understanding of Bootstrap or any other similar UI.
- Deep experience with creating Restful APIs
- Architecting the Backend of a web-app using PHP & MySql/Maria DB
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- Has already worked and managed AWS servers for product based company
Required Skills :
- Good understanding of MVC framework.
- Experience with build tools like webpack or grunt is a must.
- Worked on Database optimization.
- Understanding of code versioning tool like Git.
- 2+ years of experience with internet companies.
- 3+ year of experience in PHP/Codeigniter
- Be on constant lookout for best user experience practices around the world, and bringing new ideas to the table to enhance backend performance.
Good to have experience :
- React JS, Redux framework.
- Working knowledge of Python and Node js
- Prior experience of development E-commerce portals or marketplace website.