Founder at Urban Restro
Views:884 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
BookEventZ - Lead Backend Developer - IITs/NITs (2-6 yrs)
Do you think out-of-the-box? Do you love writing code? Are you passionate about making scalable code? If the answer to all these questions is a yes, then BookEventZ is the place for you! At BookEventZ.com, we are re-designing & re-engineering the way people do bookings for their events.
BookEventZ is looking for Passionate and Driven intelligent minds, who can juggle multiple tasks adeptly, can work in a fast-paced environment and want to be a part of this pursuit.
We like to solve real world problems in the simplest, most elegant manner possible. We like people who are passionate about what they do, are willing to learn and have a never say die attitude. Most importantly, we are looking for folks who know how to enjoy and have fun while working.
Dream, build and iterate. That's our mantra. Be a part of the team who is re-define Event Booking Experience!
Job objectives :
- Be a part of the core team, work with the founders and will be responsible for the Technology Developments for the Company
- Coming up with ideas for new features on website and implementing the same
- Take complete responsibility of Bookeventz.com backend, you and your Backend team will be responsible to deliver the best of the best website and API performance
- Understand Sales process and try to reduce manual work by automation
- Build in tools at banquets and corporate end for seamless coordination
- Server side deployment
Few Challenges we are working on right now :
- Customized CRM to help event experts quickly help customers with their needs
- Server & Database optimizations
- Improving Efficiency of Venue Managers through technologies
- Building stickiness with Corporate via a dashboard which eases their regular monitoring and approvals
Why should you join BookEventz :
- Work with Founders to solve the challenges in the fragmented banqueting industry through technology; be a part of the journey to making the India's largest network of Venues an Oyo for Venues
- See faster results: Get to see results of your developed product with the stakeholders quickly
- Work on products for each stakeholder Corporate, Venue Manager, Area Manager, Inside Sales which are tightly coupled and gives a good understanding of enabling business completely through tech
- An engineer from Premier Engineering Institutes
- Passion for Technology and believes in creating a good user experience through the website
- Prior experience of working on PHP platform in MVC Architecture
- Worked for a product based company
- Experience on working on a cloud server
- Ability to take up ownership with a go-getter attitude
- Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems
BookEventz is India's leading chain of branded venues that provide best in class services to clients for Wedding, Parties and Corporate events. BookEventZ portal captures user requirements in detail and provides the best-suited venues for their event automatically. It also gives a virtual tour of venues and real-time availability.
BookEventz was started by Shriti Chhajed ( SGSITS, SP Jain alumnus) & Harsh Baid (IIT Bombay, IIM Lucknow alumnus) in 2013 and is backed by Equanimity Ventures.