Founder at Urban Restro
Views:640 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
BookEventZ - Front End Developer - React.js/HTML5/CSS (2-4 yrs)
- We're looking for a rock star coder to work closely with the founders to build on our core platform and mobile applications.
- A Techie who has Expert understanding of web mockup and core front-end web technologies.
- Should have a great understanding of Core front-end technologies and proficient in React JS.
Key Responsibility areas :
- Creating new features and functionality to improve the usability of BookEventz.com
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and implementation of web projects to meet the needs of the organization.
- Collaborating with developers to understand their front end requirements.
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning features using React JS,
- Building responsive and elegant mobile+desktop web UIs.
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from High- powered desktop computers to small mobile devices.
- Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
Skills Required :
- You don't shy away from writing HTML, SCSS, Ajax, Jquery and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup.
- You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not).
- You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred)
- You keep pace with the ever changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers)
Required Experience :
- Good understanding of MVC framework.
- Experienced in Bootstrap or any other similar UI.
- Experience with build tools like webpack or grunt is a must.
- Worked on Single page applications.
- Understanding of code versioning tool like Git.
- 2+ years of experience with internet companies.
- 1+ year of experience in React JS.
- Mobile First approach of development
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues.
- A good eye for beauty & design is a must.
- Be on constant lookout for best user experience practices around the world, and bringing new ideas to the table.
Good to have experience :
- PHP, MVC Framework, Codeigniter.
- Basics Maria DB/Mysql
- Prior experience of designing E-commerce portals or marketplace website.