Bobble.Ai - Senior Software Engineer - C++ (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Understand Software Requirement, take architectural decision and implement design patterns.
- Work on native side of personalization module and implement features.
- Come up with ideas to optimize user's typing performance and implement its POC.
- Communicate with other team to check feasibility of a product idea.
- Guide Software engineer and Mentor Interns to make sure they produce quality output.
Technical Competencies :
- Understand the central concepts of Software Development life cycle.
- Experience building highly optimized applications for mobile or chipset.
- Fundamental knowledge of GPU programming preferably in OpenGL
- Experience with Unite testing, TDD or BDD.
- Familiarity with working on linux operating system.
- Experience in Developing shared object for Android using NDK.
- Experience in Android development will be a good addon.
- Accuracy of ML models trained.
- Improvement in accuracy of existing solutions using AI.
- Performance and inference times of models deployed in production.
- Robustness of scripts for data.
- Number of issues detected in data.
- Timely delivery