Bobble.Ai - Senior Android Developer - RxJava/MVVM (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
What you will be doing here :
- Provide architectural design and ensure its execution on current and future technologies.
- Lead development efforts(feasibility, design, development, testing, and deployment) on the Android client stack.
- Anticipate, resolve and ensure continuity of the application performance across different range of Android devices.
- Own the delivery of multiple product features development by following best practices of development and coding standards.
- Provide support to the QA team to setup tools and processes to ensure high performance of the application.
- Carry our peer review of source code to strengthen code quality.
- Help team build technical capabilities.
Skills required :
- Mastery in profiling tools like Android Profiler and Battery Historian.
- Sound understanding of Android architecture components.
- Strong hands-on with Android design patterns like MVP and MVVM.
- Expert in multi-threaded programming.
- Experience with RxJava is a big plus.
Academics : B.Tech/M.Tech from Tier 1/Tier 2 institute