AVP-HR at BOB Financial solutions Ltd
Views:251 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
BOB Financial - Product Manager - User Experience (5-15 yrs)
- Manage the workflow and development of the digital channel across all products for customer acquisition, behaviour, engagement and delivery
- Work on the digital products across the financial services ecosystem including own channels, marketplaces and third-party API integrations for acquisition, delivery and user process flows
- Work on user experience design including research, user journeys and stories, information design and architecture, interaction design, visual design and implementation
- Track user behaviour, generate actionable insights and suitable metrics for performance measurement, tracking and A/B testing to action key insights
- Create project plans through the deep understanding of customers, technologies, and business strategy and features prioritization including backlog for the design and development team using any suitable methodology (Agile, waterfall etc.)
- Vendor management for design, development and delivery of digital products acquisition campaigns and third party integrations
- Execute digital campaigns and performance measurement as necessary
Skills Required :
- Proven track record of managing development of user experience for web/mobile involving roadmaps, creation of a prioritized feature/product
- Should have experience of managing end to end user experience design process.
- Hands on experience with Wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, Invision is required.
- Hands on experience in web analytics software like Google Analytics and A/B testing is a must.
- Proven experience in managing and facilitating the mix of internal teams and external vendors as a part of product buildout.
- Must have developed at least 1 successful project involving external technology vendors.
- Strong team building and people management skills are a must.