Senior IT Recruiter at SP Software Pvt. Ltd.
Views:120 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Bluetooth System Test Engineer - ASIC/UMTS (5-8 yrs)
BT test group functions include verifying BT functionality, protocol, throughput performance and PHY/MAC compliance. Job responsibilities for this position include test planning, execution, automation, analysis and debug.
- Candidates will be responsible for testing and verifying BT technology operation in conjunction with complex digital modem ASIC products supporting UMTS and 1x/EVDO technologies.
- Additional job duties include studying new system level features and working closely with HW, SW and System engineers to come up with comprehensive test strategies to evaluate them.
- Will conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect design data or assist in research work.
- They will also be responsible for automating these test cases using Perl scripting language.
- Desired knowledge of 3G and 2G wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of RF and/or digital testing techniques and hands-on experience with standard telecommunications and phone testing equipment is a plus. Perl, C, shell programming skills preferred.
- Candidates with 1-6 years of work experience in BT or related wireless/telecom fields.
- Ability to communicate clearly, organize effectively and document work thoroughly is a must.
- Exposure to BT technology and/or Industry experience in system test of telecommunication products is a plus.