HR Executive at Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Views:2351 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Bluetooth Development - Embedded/ARM (2-6 yrs)
An Excellent Opportunity with one of our prestigious client Mindtree.
OPENING IS FOR:
Vacancy- Bluetooth Development
Interview Location- Chennai/Bangalore
Job Location- Chennai/Bangalore
Job Type- Permanent
Interview Mode- F2F Round/TCON
JD is as follows;
- Worked in developing Bluetooth applications on products like Car kits, Headsets, Smart Phones etc.
- Worked on enhancements to Bluetooth stacks and profiles like A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, PBAP and MAP
- Exposure to at least one of the stacks like BlueZ / Bluedroid / iAnywhere / MECEL / CSR is a must.
- Knowledge of CSR SDK is a plus.
- Exposure to Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is a big plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills needed.
- Exposure to customer interaction is a plus
- Should be self-driven and should have attention to detail.
- Software Platform - Android or Linux HLOS or Embedded OS like FreeRTOS, MQXLite is necessary.
- Hardware Platform - ARM or equivalent Processor platform-
If interested please share your updated profile with below details.
Full Name (First & Last):
Any other Contact No:
Alternate Mail ID:
Present company Name:
Present employment (Contract/Permanent) :
Graduation percentage and pass out year-
Please revert ASAP
Desk : 022 - 41572323.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.