HR at Bluecore Software Pvt Ltd.
Views:939 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Bluecore - Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - Python (3-8 yrs)
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies..
Do give it a read: Bluecore expands Global Foot Prints!
- We are looking for Software Engineers to work across our engineering teams to build web applications and backend systems that perform at scale. The ideal candidate is adept at writing robust, extensible, and efficient code and has a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions.
- While our stack consists primarily of Python on the backend and React on the frontend, we see technology as a means to solving problems and getting things done and thus prioritize talent over existing skill set.
- We heavily leverage many of Google Cloud hosted infrastructure services including Google App Engine, BigQuery, and Cloud SQL. Our culture emphasizes making good tradeoffs, working as a team, and leaving your ego at the door.
- Design, architect, and build high-quality scalable systems
- Own projects end-to-end, including gathering requirements, solutioning and designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems. Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to create cohesive products
- Write clean code and automated tests
- Design and implement high performance, reliable and scalable systems
- Desire and endurance to solve difficult problems in computer science in diverse fields
- Desire to design and build large, enterprise-grade software systems from scratch
- 3-8 years of experience
- Experience with languages such as Python, C++, Java, or Go (Our backend is primarily in Python) is a plus
- B.E. /B. Tech from a top university in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electronics - or equivalent.
- Significant programming expertise and/or have been programming a long time as a serious interest
- Previous coursework or relevant experience in the following areas: software design, object-oriented programming, databases and (ideally) multi-threaded programming
- High learnability quotient, good value system and must be a disciplined team player
- Knack for getting things done, whether it be independently or in a team
We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.