Bluecore - Frontend Developer - HTML/CSS (1-3 yrs)
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we empower digital marketers with the tools to quickly and easily identify targeted audiences from large datasets and reach individual customers with personalized content. Our customers include some of the largest digital retail brands in the nation, and every day we ingest and process millions of events in real-time so that the underlying data can be queried for a variety of use cases. As we continue to add customers we are continuously re-evaluating our infrastructure and making it more robust and scalable. We've been around since 2013 and are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in NYC during that time frame.
Read here about our recentPressRelease: https://www.bluecore.com/bluecore-expands-with-betaout-acquisition/
Offices: New York,USA(HQ);Noida, India; UK
Job Location: Noida, India
- Build templates accurately according to specifications provided by customers PSD files.
- Update existing templates per customer request using VTE or HTML depending on customer request.
- Be able to review and provide initial feedback to Onboarding Managers and Customer Success Managers if request submitted does not following VTE guidelines, including suggested alternatives.
- Manage a queue system workflow, to ensure timelines are met with appropriate deliverables
- Responsible for quality assurance and ensuring final templates are delivered without errors
- Clear communication skills across many levels of technical understanding
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Degree or certificate in HTML development
- Proficient in HTML coding for Emails
- Understanding of CSS and SQL
- Time Management