HR Assistant at Blue Tie Global Pvt Ltd
Views:746 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Blue Tie Global - Backend/Node.js Developer - PHP (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Backend Developer/ Node Developer (with 3-7 years of experience) who is responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Node/PHP modules
- Should be able to understand specifications and turn them into a workable and tangible product for Web and Mobile.
- Should be able to automate most of our internal processes and develop scalable, reliable and robust products.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
- Should be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Should be able to research solutions independently and solve problems.
- The candidate should have at least 2 years commercial NODE/LAMP/PHP/MySQL experience, be used to OOP, and a proven track record in both working as a team and delivering high-quality programming in a timely fashion.
- This should be backed up with a portfolio of projects worked on.
- They should also present a confident and friendly manner on the telephone with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- They should also be confident in handling and manipulating data for import into our system.
- The candidate must possess a proficient problem-solving approach, which means he she should be able to look at existing code and suggest any improvements if required and also should be able to develop new requirements with an optimal solution.
- The candidate must have prior experience in Team Management and can lead the team.
Skills Required :
- Preferably from Product based companies/Working on products, strong in the backend i.e. NodeJS.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (Express.js, etc)
- Good knowledge of REST API.
- Strong Proficiency with MySQL, Mongo DB (SQL, NoSQL both)
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, HTML5, CSS.
- Worked in Agile teams in cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.