HR Manager at Blue Tie Global Pvt Ltd
Views:44 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Blue Tie Global - Android Developer Lead - Java/SDK (4-6 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Architect and implement well tested Android application from end to end
- Integrate with CI environments like Jenkins
- Min Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development minimum 4-6 years
- Proven working experience in Third Party API (Payment Gateway, Social Media API, Firebase, Google API, In-App Purchase)
- Have published at least 4 native Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good with Web Services
- Good in Third party API (Payment gateway, Social Media API, Firebase, Google API,)
- Understanding of databases and Schemas
- Java expert
- Android Application Architect
- Proficient in Material Design and Android Animation
- Proficient with RxJava, Retrofit and Live Data
- Proficient with Android multi-threading development, Data structures and Algorithms
- Familiar with a dependency injection framework like Dagger 2
- Familiar with a modern Version Control System, preferably Git
- Well versed with design patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVI
- Familiarity with Kotlin is a huge plus