Recruitment Manager at Apidel
Views:90 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Blue Prism Developer - .Net/C#/VB (4-6 yrs)
This is in reference to a C2H opportunity as BluePrism developer with C# & .NET skills with one of our MNC client located at Bangalore.
Job Title - BluePrism developer
Duration - C2H
Location - Bangalore
Package : 25-30% hike on current salary up to below levels.
10.5 LPA - Developer
Job Qualifications :
- 4 - 6 years of technology Consulting experience
- Expertise in Blue Prism
- Education : Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science / MCA
- A minimum of 2 Years of experience designing and developing automation solutions using BluePrism
- Nice to have programming expertise in .NET (C#, VB.NET) or other environments
- Ability to translate business requirements and technical requirements into technical design
- Good understanding of Process design documents
- Basic knowledge and hands-on experience of SQL and knowledge of SQL Server / Oracle
- Identify and tune the performance of existing bots
- Should have strong experience in integrating the RPA tool with external applications using DLLs or other APIs as required
Job Description : [Shift Timings - 1:00-9:30 Pm]
- Expertise in Blue Prism version 5.x or above
- Understand and translate Process design into solution design
- Work with business IT teams to analyze, evaluate and recommend design alternatives
- Write & maintain data process flows
- Design and develop robotic components including process flows, control objects, exception handling, notifications etc.
- Configuration and maintenance of bots through version control
- Prototyping and implementation of enhancements, control and tuning of pre-built automation processes
- Perform end to end testing of the bots to ensure quality and meet defined SLAs
- Support all applications development effort involving RPA tools
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts for the bots
- Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
- Work in large teams developing and delivering solutions to support large scale data management platforms following Agile methodology
- Leadership of individual work streams associated with a RPA process
Please reply to email with updated copy of your resume showing your projects on BluePrism along with C# & .NET.