CEO at Blockpro Technologies Limited
Views:153 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
BlockPro Technologies - Senior PHP Developer - MySQL (2-8 yrs)
Job Summary :
Blockpro Technologies, a dynamic, global, & fast growing company is currently looking for an experienced PHP Developer with prior experience of working on backend solutions for mobile applications (Android & iOS).
You will join a small and nimble team, and have the opportunity to collaborate with front-end developer & UI/UX designers to develop backend solutions for mobile apps (Micro Services, Web based Admin Panel/Dashboard, AWS Server Setup and Configurations, Database setup and maintenance, RESTful APIs).
We have an office in Bangalore but we are also open for you to work remotely from anywhere in India.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Develop the overall Back-end architecture of the app (including database design, tables etc.) and build various Micro Services
- Develop a Web based Admin Panel/Dashboard to upload and sync data in AWS servers
- Setup and configure AWS services based on app requirements (creating EC2 instance, setup S3 etc.)
- Create APIs for integrating database from servers and other services from 3rd party websites (e.g. social media login APIs)
- Work closely with Front-end mobile developers to create any other back-end solutions as and when needed for the app functioning
- Work independently but in a team, on project lifecycles, prototyping, developing, testing, documenting and maintaining code
- Write clean, organized and efficient code in a defensive style, that is maintainable and well documented
- Document software as needed on project-by-project basis
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelors / Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience from past professional work
- 3-5 years professional experience in back-end development using PHP, with at least 2+ years working on mobile applications back-end solutions (e.g. developing Micro Services, Web based Admin console/dashboard, creating Database architecture)
- Strong database skills with proficiency in SQL and MQSQL
- Have strong knowledge and prior experience of working in AWS environment (e.g. AWS setup/configuration for database storage, integration)
- Familiar with Firebase services
- Prior experience of developing web crawlers to extract data from multiple websites will be an added advantage
The successful candidate will have expertise in some or all of the above, and will be capable of working in a small start-up company environment with minimal supervision.
Compensation : Competitive based on market standards. Other perks as applicable.
About Us :
Blockpro Technologies Limited is a privately held company based in Hong Kong. Blockpro works with both local and international companies across the globe and helps them to make better decisions by providing industry expertise.
Blockpro specializes in providing digital transformation, big data, business analytics, and technology implementation services for multi-national companies.