Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:277 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Blockchain Developer - CryptoCurrency (2-5 yrs)
Exp: 2 - 5 years
Qualification : Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
If you are an insightful mind with a deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies and is keen on developing a community around it, this might be the role for you.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Be a Blockchain evangelist while maintaining hands-on experience to effectively execute POCs/lead technical teams
- Produce thought leadership and be involved in both writing/speaking engagements
- Represent Broctagon at Blockchain events and meetups organized locally as well as globally
- Contribute towards business growth through technological advisory and development
- Supervise the research work Provide innovative solutions to build and drive client systems.
Desired Skills :
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, cryptography and data security
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Blockchain technology or related cryptographic research
- Experience developing Ethereum contracts with Solidity
- Has been involved in projects that had one or more of the below components:
1) ICO specific wallets
2) Multilayer Wallet for the new ICO
3) Blockchain Explorer
4) Self-hosted Cryptoexchange
- Prior experience in engaging communities is an advantage.
- Candidate with relevant financial analysis software, trading software experience is preferred.
- Candidate with a technology blog with open source project development experience is preferred
- Experience in handling self-driven side projects is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.