BLE Stack Development - Embedded C/Firmware (6-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Strong understanding of BT/BLE protocols - EDR 2.1/BLE4.0/BLE5.x.
- Understands the BT/BLE protocols stacks architecture in terms of split and monolithick architecture for various solutions
- Firmware development for Bluetooth EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack for controller & host layer features.
- BT HCI layer & HCI transport development, L2CAP experience BT EDR Profiles (HID, GATT, HID, HFPetc.) experience is required
- System level debugging of Bluetooth issues (RF, Protocol, and Interoperability etc.).
- Tools - BT Sniffer tools and Debugging skills
- Familiarity with Stack integration of Bluetooth on embedded Linux platform.
- Design & code analysis using appropriate tools, Programming skills in C & Embedded C
- Any exposure to the following Open source BT stack (BlueZ, Bluedroid etc.)