Operation Manager at Blackstraw.ai
Views:268 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Blackstraw.ai - Quality Assurance Test Engineer - Automation Testing (2-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Quality Assurance Tester to join our team!. As a QA Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Experience : 2+ years
Notice : 15 days / Immediate joiners
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities :
- QA tester is primarily responsible for checking new software products, such as those for web and mobile applications, for defects or issues.
- QA tester runs various tests on software to ensure it meets all standards and guidelines and is ready to be marketed to consumers.
- They identify issues and run debugging programs as needed.
- QA testers also generate reports, work with software developers to correct issues, and upgrade databases as required.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement. Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Inform the test lead about what all resources will be required for software testing.
QA Tester Tools of the Trade :
- Defect management tools it is essential that QA testers have complete knowledge of various defect management tools, such as JIRA.
- Database management systems - used to write queries and upgrade databases following debugging or repairs of product defects.
- Programming languages - basic understanding of programming concepts and languages, such as Python, Test Automation, Selenium, Jenkins, CI, Git, Docker, Ruby, Angular.