Blackhawk Network - Staff Full Stack Web Developer - Java/AngularJS (8-12 yrs)
About Blackhawk Network :
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners- business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably execute branded payment programs in over 100 countries worldwide.
Blackhawk Network is setting up a Global Center of Excellence in India for R&D to lead product delivery and innovation on Blackhawk's next generation SaaS based payments platform. Blackhawk is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com.
Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments
- Design and implement front end features that promotes productivity and delights customer
- Constantly strive to improve customer experience and seek to improve customer experience
- Build fluid, responsive layouts that function across a wide array of mobile and desktop devices.
- Participate in rapid prototypes to evaluate frameworks or design concepts.
- Strive for clean architecture and extensible code.
- Produce high quality code with automated tests that performs and scales.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required
- Strong design sense for UX / interaction / visual design
- 7+ years- experience building front ends of commercial web software products.
- Fluent in commonly used design patterns and a solid understanding of modular architectures relevant to microservices.
- Commitment to software engineering methodologies and tools: e.g. git, Agile, code reviews, testing.
- Expertise connecting to backend micro-services to enable your clients
- Experience with container based application development using Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud technologies, specifically AWS