Bizongo - Senior Manager - Product Design & Roadmap (8-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- Senior Manager in a Product Management role will play a strategic role with immediate impact. He/She will supervise professionals in managing the entire product life cycle for certain product(s) from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- He/She would research and analyze market conditions, identify key consumer trends, opportunities, problem statements for product innovation/enhancements. Determine product features & functions, and oversees product development liaising with cross-functional teams.
- He/She would prepare product documents and supports sales & marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise. He/She will use market feedback to evaluate and prioritize product functionality and drives present/future product direction.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage a team of 2-3 Product managers
- Own a specific product line including its vision, roadmap, execution and success metrics.
- He/She will work in a cross-functional manner to align the business and product team to achieve business objectives.
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder, MBA with product management experience.
- 8-10 years of product management experience with at least 2 years of experience in managing other product managers.
- Successful track record of taking at least one product from concept to commercial launch and sustenance over a few years.
- Experience with B2B or B2C e-commerce, SaaS or a hyper-growth startup is preferred.
- Good combination of skills in data analytics, functional, technical and design aspects is desirable.
- Should be familiar with product management tools like JIRA, Balsamique, GTM, etc
- Good writing, verbal and negotiation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and user-centric thinking
About the Company :
Company Website : www.bizongo.com
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds.
- Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.