Assistant Manager(HR)-TA at Bitstreet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:56 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Bitstreet Technologies - Software Developer - PHP/Laravel Framework (2-8 yrs)
- Solve complex business problems of global organizations by applying modern PHP development techniques and frameworks.
- Design, develop and maintain highly-scalable products with multiple data sources and complex analytics logic.
- Work with business teams to understand business pain points. Architect, build and deploy practical solutions to address these pain points.
- Propose elegant, long-term solutions as well as creative quick-fixes to solve problems.
- Reduce development cycle time and enhance engineering productivity through code re-utilization, automation and continuous improvement.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Active participation in discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Understanding and clarifying requirements
- Ensuring quality deliveries after code reviews and proper unit testing
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:-
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing back end and front end components of web applications running at scale.
- Extensive PHP development knowledge.
- Experience in the frameworks Laravel .
- Experience building integrations with 3rd party SOAP/REST API.
- A solid understanding of the LAMP stack, Cache and queue methods etc.
- Working knowledge of at least 1 RDBMS (Oracle, MS Sql Server, MySql, DB2) and 1 NoSql database (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, HBase, Neo4j).
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and API life cycle.
- Knowledge of contemporary software development methodologies and processes especially Agile
- Experience building or managing distributed and/or SOA architectures.
- Experience with application optimization and architecture.