HR Executive at Birdres Technologies - Bird Group
Views:264 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Birdres Technologies - Business Analyst - Travel Domain (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
(Travel domain projects experience is Mandatory)
As a key member of our Product Management organization, you will work alongside product managers, UI\UX designers, researchers and business stakeholders to define cutting edge products for the outplacement market. Gathering input from across the organization and around the globe, you will rely on your keen analytical abilities to synthesize, distill and translate business requirements into detailed product specifications (user stories) for our development teams.
What You Will Do :
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to elicit and evaluate business needs, processes and requirements from a variety of user viewpoints.
- Draft, validate and finalize detailed product requirements (user stories) with precise and accurate acceptance criteria to be consumed by our development and QA teams.
- Design effective processes and workflows that can be implemented with minimal disruption to supporting systems.
- Coordinate and collaborate with product, design, development and QA to ensure that documented requirements are understood by the team.
- Collaborate with Product Owners to manage, groom and prioritize the product backlog.
- Monitor the progress of our development sprints and answer clarifying questions for the developers as necessary.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of deliverables post-implementation to ensure appropriateness and take a leadership role in facilitating ongoing process improvements.
Skills You Will Need :
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of business analysis experience working for a B2B software organization (global experience a strong plus)
- 2+ years of experience working with agile development methodologies
- Highly collaborative team player capable of building strong relationships across the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior working experience with Airline or Travel domain is a plus
- Collaborative, team oriented, positive and flexible attitude
( Travel domain Experience is Mandatory )