Management Trainee at Vipsa Solutions
Views:76 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
BIOS Developer - C/C++ (4-8 yrs)
Candidate profile :
- Accountable for BIOS, Security development/bug fixing for Linux device drivers.
- Designing, developing/coding, and debugging BIOS\Security modules\ Firmware
- Reviewing and providing strong feedback on firmware, software architecture specifications and design specifications.
- Debugging software and system issues
- Responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment and formal software process
Skill Set :
- Bachelors in Engineering with 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in C/C++ and object oriented coding skills
- PC platform, BIOS, Drivers, IO Technologies, Experience with UEFI, Secure Boot, Fusing, Secure Firmware, HDCP and EDK
- Working with Intel CPUs, memory controllers, IO Hubs, and PC architecture, FW development, C programming in an embedded context with constrained resources