Technical Recruiter at Career Makers
Views:466 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Biometrics R&D Engineer - Image Recognition (5-12 yrs)
Team Description :
- Working on extensive research and development in Biometrics.
- Working on biometrics solutions such as fingerprint/IRIS recognition software design and development for mobile applications.
- Working on futuristic solutions in Biometrics including behavioral aspects which will be value added features for future products.
- We have contributed to end to end solution in Tab IRIS which was launched last year and has a great success in market.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Candidate with 5 ~ 10 years of experience in Research and Development in fields Biometrics and Image Processing. He/she should have gone through at least one solution commercialization experience.
Must have skills:
- Strong domain knowledge in Biometrics (fingerprint/iris/face etc), image processing, pattern recognition & machine learning with hands on.
- Should have biometrics recognition software solution design and development
- Out of box thinking and research mindset to define new problems.
- Should have seen at least one product cycle.
- Self-motivated & mentoring to team.
- Excellent C/C++ Programming (A must), OpenCV, R, python
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Good to have skills :
Machine learning, Deep learning knowledge, Java programming.
Work Profile :
The candidate will be working on Biometrics solution software design and development, his/her responsibilities includes mentoring team, patents/papers, identifying new problem definition in biometrics etc.
Years of experience needed :
PhD plus 3+years of experience; NON PhD: 8+Yrs experience in Research and Development in fields Biometrics, Image Processing, Pattern Matching.
Mobile : +91 98 1845 4080 / 98 6860 9864