Manager at Binaryveda Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:801 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Binaryveda is a Mobile Product Engineering company, developing successful mobile apps for its customers in the consumer and enterprise markets.
Based in Navi Mumbai, our team of talented professionals work on every aspect that goes into the making of a mobile product, namely :
- UX/UI Designing
- Android/iOS App Development
- Accessories & Wearables Integration
- Backend & API Development
- Web Portal Development
But, we are not just invested in work; we are also invested in people.
We believe success is a team effort and strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive, all while having fun.
If you are passionate about coding and technology, Read On!
Job Title :
FULL STACK ENGINEER :
- Hands-on experience in React.js or/and Vue.js . Experience with AngularJS is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in developing responsive PWAs or/and SPAs being used by many users on a production environment.
- Familiarity with providing instructions/guidelines to the design team & translating their design output to a functional frontend.
- Thorough understanding of the concept and implementation of a RESTFul API.
- In-depth expertise on JSON handling.
- Hands-on experience & in-depth expertise on Node.js and the Express framework. Experience on java based frameworks like Spring Boot is an added advantage.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Practical familiarity of Docker is highly regarded.
- Hands-on experience with deployment on AWS/Heroku. Experience with serverless computing platforms like AWS Lambda is an added advantage. Experience with Azure or Google Cloud is also an added advantage.
- Has excellent English language skills (Spoken and Written) . Past experience in managing international clients is a plus.
- Is a stickler for code hygiene.
- Is driven, focussed, proactive and likes to be challenged.
- Likes to lead and take initiative.
- Performs under pressure.
- Has a superior eye for design and attention to details.
- Is a fast learner.
- Ability to assist on RFI or RFP proposals with the management team.
- Liaison with the external design teams to ensure that best practices are followed to lay the foundation of a usable & responsive frontend.
- Will receive guidance from Senior Engineers.
- Work closely with the QA Engineer to draft acceptance criteria, fix bugs and ensure the quality metrics are met.
- Will report to the Project Lead.
- Casual work environment with on-premise recreational games including Foosball and Table Tennis.
- Career path with training engagements.
- Feedback-driven transparent & open culture.