Human Resources Professional at Big Rattle Technologies
Views:1399 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Big Rattle Technologies - Software Developer Trainee - PHP/Laravel/CodeIgniter (0-1 yrs)
About Big Rattle Technologies :
Big Rattle Technologies specializes development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
Visit our website http://www.bigrattle.com for more details.
Job Description :
- You will start as a trainee and may be offered a full time job after completing 6 months of probation based on your performance.
- You will spend 80% of your time in application, software design and development of products, web and mobile projects.
- You will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
- You will work in close coordination with the co-founders and deliver cutting edge products for clients and get hands-on exposure on the entire lifecycle of software development from requirements gathering to design, programming to deployment.
- You will begin with front end programming using HTML5, CSS and gradually develop websites, portals and enterprise apps using Core PHP along with frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, etc.
Eligibility criteria :
1. Graduates with any of the following degrees :
a. B.Sc. (CS, IT) + MCA
b. BCA + MCA
c. B.Tech. /B.E. Computer Science or Information Technology
d. B.Tech. / B.E. Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication
2. Should have delivered at least two mobile application projects and/or software programming projects as part of your education.
3. Good understanding of object oriented programming
4. Understanding of database concepts
5. In tune with latest developments in the Mobile and Web landscape
6. Self-learner and result oriented approach
7. Good written and verbal communication skills
8. Consistent track record of first class throughout.