Human Resources Professional at Big Rattle Technologies
Views:5918 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Big Rattle Technologies - Java Developer - OOPS (1-2 yrs)
About Big Rattle Technologies
Big Rattle Technologies specializes development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
Visit our website http://www.bigrattle.com for more details.
As a Java Developer, you will :
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
2. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
3. Identify application code-related issues and devise solutions to these problems
4. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Technical Requirements :
1. Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
2. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
3. Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
4. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
5. Knowledge of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful is an added advantage
6. Experience in web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
7. Knowledge of Java GUI framework Swing
8. Experience with RDBMS Database
9. Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
10. Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
Work Experience and Education Requirements :
1. 1 - 2 years of work experience, preferably in Finance industry
2. Should have delivered at least 4 web applications (Please share URLs)
3. Graduates with any of the following degrees:
a. B.Sc. (CS, IT) + MCA
b. BCA + MCA
c. B.Tech. / B.E. Computer Science or Information Technology
d. Consistent track record of first class throughout
How to Apply: Send your updated resume.
Subject line for email: Application for Java Developer, Job Code BRT1210
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.