Managing Partner at Antal International - India
Views:314 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Big Data Quality Analyst - Functional/Performance Testing (3-5 yrs)
Big Data QA Engineer (ETL - DB)
Required Experience :
- 3 to 5 years of experience in quality assurance and software testing with relevant experience working on huge data set and cloud services
- Excellent ETL testing experience
- Hands on experience with Automating workflows, data verification and validation.
- Knowledge with at least one programming/scripting language
- Experience in testing of data processes involved with Hadoop, Hbase/Hive, Pig
- Experience in testing with Amazon Redshift or similar large scale data warehousing systems.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services or any cloud technologies like S3, SQS, EMR, Kinesis or similar
- Experience Linux/Unix command line using tools like WinSCP, Putty, etc.
- Experience with Test Management tools like JIRA
- Experience working in Agile projects (Scrum, Kanban, and Lean etc.)
- Ability to work on onsite-offsite model
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analyze and understand the ETL workflows developed.
- Develop Test strategy, end-to-end test plan/design, execute test cases and defect management for the ETL & BI systems.
- Understanding the data quality issues in terms of volume and complexity and define testing approach.
- Creating Automation framework for test data generation, business logic verification, expected output and reporting modules.
- Solution in test should be validated for functionality, performance, security, reliability and stability.