Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:393 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Big Data/Hadoop Lead - MongoDB/MapReduce (10-16 yrs)
Exp: 10 - 16 years
CTC: 18 - 27 LPA
- Min 3 years Big Data Hadoop adminstration and Team Leading experience
- Hadoop/Bigdata technical lead who can manage team at offshore and front face customer
- 10+ years of IT experience with 2 to 3 years of experience in leading Bigdata/Hadoop team.
- Expertise in Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like IBM BigInsights, Hortonworks Ambari, Ganglia, Nagios, and other tools.
- Experience on NoSQL Database Administration (MongoDB)
- Good at Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster health, connectivity and security
- Experience on troubleshooting, backup and recovery.
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Familiar with HDFS, MR and Yarn commands (CLI) and utilities.
- Experience in schedulers in Hadoop, job scheduling and monitoring.
- Experience on hive, hbase, sqoop, RDBMS and Hadoop eco system.
- Good in linux administration.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
- Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.