Research Associate at Antal International
Views:536 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Big Data Engineer - Hadoop/AWS (1-4 yrs)
- Looking for the big data engineer to help shape our technology and product roadmap.
- You will be part of the fast-paced, entrepreneurial team that enables Big Data and batch/ real-time analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies (Java, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Spark, Storm, etc.) to deliver innovative solutions.
- At least 1 years of experience with Big Data & Analytics solutions - Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark, Storm, Amazon Kinesis, AWS EMR, AWS Redshift, Lambda
- Strong design and programming skills
- Fluent with data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts.
Role and responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for delivering high-value next-generation products on aggressive deadlines and will be required to write high-quality, highly optimized/high-performance and maintainable code
- Work on distributed/big-data system to build, release and maintain an Always On scalable data processing and reporting platform
- Work on relational and No SQL databases
- Build scalable architectures for data storage, transformation and analysis
- Ability to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment.