Technical Recruiter at GHSL Technologies
Views:1852 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Big Data Developer - Spark/Hadoop (5-9 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Big Data Developer
Position Type : Full Time
Location : Gujarat
Experience Range : 5 +
Duties & responsibilities :
- We are looking for a Big Data Consultant who will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data.
- The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company
Mandatory Key Technical Skills :
- Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Data Pipeline, S3, DynamoDB NoSQL, Relational Database Service (RDS), Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) and Amazon Redshift.
- Solutions - Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and creating packaged Big Data service offerings.
- 2+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 5+ years- experience of Big Data platform implementation, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data.
- Deep understanding of Apache Hadoop 1/2 and the Hadoop ecosystem. Experience with one or more relevant tools (Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, Avro).
- Familiarity with one or more SQLon Hadoop technology (Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto).