Associate Consultant at MNC
Views:80 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Big Data Developer - Java/Python/C# (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Your Responsibilities :
1. Development of cloud-native processing and analytics components and services in the areas of data intelligence (data integration, scalable processing, scalable analytics and machine learning) with focus on scalability and intelligent features.
2. Integration of developed components and services to continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines using automated testing on multiple/hybrid platforms
Your Profile :
1. Software developer with experience in data management and scalable processing with a minimum of 4 years of software development in Java/C#/Python/Scala
2. Proficient in English
3. Experience in development for scalable data processing systems
4. Experience in the application of design patterns & enterprise integration patterns with a focus on data management and analytics in multiple projects.
5. Experience in working in agile teams with modern approaches to software development (CI/CD, automated software component analysis, automated unit testing, vulnerabilities and exploit scanning, containerized components, container orchestration frameworks).
6. Experience in cloud native development of software components which are deployed as containers and orchestrated using Kubernetes.
7. Algorithm development in areas of (big) data processing: data compression, downsampling, low latency random access to very large data sets, scalable analytics and machine learning
8. Developing and deploying services on major cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services).
9. Experience in structured logging, search index technologies (Solr, Elastic search), message brokers (Kafka).
Educational Qualification : B Tech/MCA (full time only)