Recruiter at Aelfric Solutions
Views:343 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Big Data Architect - Hadoop/Spark (10-15 yrs)
Key Skills and Experience :
1. Proficiency with Big Data processing technologies (Hadoop, HBase, Flume, Oozie).
2. Design, develop, document and architect Hadoop applications.
3. Expertise in newer concepts like Apache Spark and Scala programming.
4. Hands-on experience in working with Hadoop Distribution platforms like HortonWorks, Cloudera, MapR and others.
5. Take end-to-end responsibility of the Hadoop Life Cycle in the project/organization.
6. Complete knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem.
7. Seamlessly convert hard-to-grasp technical requirements into outstanding designs be the bridge between data scientists, engineers and the organizational needs do in-depth requirement analysis and exclusively choose the work platform.
8. Full knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and HDFS is a must.
9. Working Experience in MapReduce, HBase, Pig, Java and Hive.
10. Ensuring the chosen Hadoop solution is being deployed without any hindrance.
11. Work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
12. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
13. Hands on contribution.