Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:259 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Big Data Architect - ETL/Hadoop/MongoDB (9-12 yrs)
Skills & Knowledge - Technical and Managerial
- BTech or MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 9+ years of experience working in a distributed product development environment with 3+ experience in designing data pipelines, ETL, complex event processing, analytics components using big data technology (Hadoop/Scala/Spark/Cassandra/MongoDB/Kafka/Pig/Hive- ).
Should have hands on experience developing two enterprise product using big data technologies. The products should be live in production
- Should have excellent technical knowledge of distributed platforms acquired via hands-on development experience. Extremely strong in one technology area (Big data, distributed systems design) and having technical width in multiple areas. Should have developed at least 2-3 enterprise products with strong SI capabilities from conceptualization to go-live and post go-live support apart from the big data product development experience
- Should have exposure to complete product development lifecycle including production support, troubleshooting performance issues in production, stability NFR
- Should have prior experience working with product management to prioritize roadmap items for delivery and working closely with PM teams for building the product and taking it to the market, participating in pre-sales workshops to understand market gaps and delivering the same.
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Should be assertive, able to resolve conflicts and gain consensus in a cross functional team
Full knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and HDFS is a must
- Proven track record of architecting and building large scale, distributed big data solutions
- Hands-on experience in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, No SQL like Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase etc. Database like SQL Server, MySQL etc
- Demonstrable excellence in innovation, problem solving, analytical skills, data structures and design patterns
- Designed and build the full life-cycle of big data solution including requirement analysis, technical architecture design, solution design, solution development, testing & deployment
- Experience with Enterprise Java and web application
- Strong design and coding skills
- Past experience with working on agile teams, scrum master, PMI-ACP certification is a plus
- Hands on knowledge of Spark/Scala, Cassandra, Mongo DB is a plus
- Knowledge of travel domain is a plus
Other important skills
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.