Bewakoof.com - UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (1-3 yrs)
Bewakoof.com is looking for a UX designer in the Business Ops team to set up a design process for all its internal applications related to inventory management, logistics, customer care, and product catalogue management.
- Having seen a high pace of growth and scale in the last few years, challenges in business operations and their impact has become significant, and we now need start thinking actively about the user experience of workers on the floor as well as other staff involved in execution, to help us optimise the system further to make the next leap of growth.
- The role requires you to work alongside the Business, Product and Engineering team to create features and product enhancements that are easy to use and solve complex design issues.
- Observe workers on the floor as they interact with technical interfaces; understand and document all problems they might be facing in execution
- Create wire frames, user flows and prototypes to communicate requirements to the tech team
- Discuss with all relevant stakeholders and document SOP of shop floor workers (and others interacting with the internal ERP) in terms of how they are suppose to use the panel in order to carry out their duties
- Collaborate with various teams to efficiently deliver projects.
- 1-3 years of experience working on UX and UI projects
- Have experience in a product team and are able to take ownership of all design related duties
- Good knowledge and understanding of basic UX,UI and Design principles.
- Have empathy towards end user and have ability to advocate usability across platforms.
- Have very clear attention to details.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch app.
- Hands on experience of the following tools will be good to have :
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big plus