Bewakoof.com - UI/UX Designer - Web & Mobile Apps (1-3 yrs)
Bewakoof.com is looking for a designer with a specialized focus on User Experience to lead its Design process. We- re looking for someone with a customer-first mindset. You will be expected to be the voice of the customer in the room, and the source of nuanced insights about them. The role requires you to work alongside the Business, Product and Engineering teams to solve complex design issues.
About Bewakoof :
Founded 7 years ago, Bewakoof is one of the largest Youth Fashion Brands in India. Started by 2 IIT Bombay alumni, it's one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country. The company has a revenue run-rate of 250crs, growing more than 100% Y-O-Y, and has managed to be the sole profitable player in the online shopping space in India. Serving 30,000 products daily, Bewakoof has sold over 1crore products till date, with a team-strength of 250 employees and a 1000-people workforce across manufacturing and warehousing. We plan to grow 10x in the next 4 years with a vision to create India's largest Youth Fashion Brand, and this is your chance to be a part of our exciting journey!
UI/UX at Bewakoof :
Bewakoof has a platform-centered sales approach, with all its focus on building a high-performance website, and Android and iOS apps. This has resulted in a conversion number that rises up to 12% on a user base of 4 million monthly active users. The Bewakoof Android and iOS apps have a rating of 4.75 on the Play Store & App Store respectively. Come be part of building the industry's highest performing product.
- Your key responsibility will be to design user interfaces at Bewakoof. The role requires you to work alongside the Business, Product and Engineering team to create features and product enhancements that are easy to use and solve complex design issues.
- Design seamless and pixel perfect User Interfaces for Web and Mobile Apps (iOS + Android)
- Create, improve and use wireframes, user flows, style guides, prototypes and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Maintain design consistency across the products.
- Collaborate with teams to efficiently deliver projects.
- 1-3 years of experience working on UX and UI projects.
- Good knowledge and understanding of basic UX, UI and Design principles.
- Have empathy towards end user and have ability to advocate usability across platforms.
- Have very clear attention to details.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch app is must.
- Hands on experience of the following tools will be good to have :
5) Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big plus.