Bewakoof.com - Business Analyst - eCommerce (0-2 yrs)
Role Description :
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst. The candidate will find the problem within the company process from Data and Processes and turn into the business decisions.
The Business Analyst helps support all aspects of analytics initiatives from conception to completion. Right from finding and solving problems in tech, operations, reporting and visualization to generating insights and building Business, the candidate will have the opportunity to see through the entire Analytics life cycle.
Role Responsibilities :
- Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers
- Conceptualize and supervise the making of Visual Analyses and interactive Dashboards to analyze and explore data for business users.
- The analyst should be capable of working independently.
- Knowledge of SQL programming, table structures, and basic queries.
- Conceptualize KPIs to measure, track and benchmark performance in various aspects of the business.
- Assist stakeholders and senior members in analytical algorithm development.
- Translate business requirements and hypotheses to successful analyses and insights to aid business decision making.
- Appropriately own and account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Actively participate in discussion meetings for problem-solving.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Master degree in Mathematics/Statistics or MBA
- Proven logical and quantitative ability
- Proficiency in SQL