Deputy Manager - HR at Bennett University
Views:56 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Bennett University - Senior Developer - Application Development (3-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- We are looking for an Application developer to design, development and maintenance of University/Institute ERP Software based on business requirement.
- The developer will involve the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
Working Relationships (Internal/External) :
- Academia and Marketing : Internal Customer, working with the faculty, deans and marketing teams to develop ideas concepts and solutions that help the organization to meet its objectives
- IT Project Managers : Working very closely with project managers and Team Lead effectively working across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines
Main Tasks And Responsibilities :
- Acting as an Angular developer
- Working directly to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Responsible for front-end designing to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Optimizing performance for the Application
- Write technical and user level documentation
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the ERP technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Person Specification :
- Proven commercial software development experience - desktop
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent testing/ QA skills
Essential Skills :
- Experience in Angular 4/5, HTML 5, CSS-3, Boot Strap and Martial Design technologies as well as database integration.
- Competent with object-oriented design and development techniques (design patterns, UML).
- Knowledgeable in JSON, Angular Framework and Visual Studio code for Node JS.
- Familiar with file transfer protocols and common tools.
- Excellent testing/ QA skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Good understanding of build tool Node JS
- Good understanding RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience using social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. GIT)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Education Qualification And Experience : B.E/MCA or Equivalent with 4+ years of Software development.
Competencies For Success :
- Learning on the fly
- Action Oriented
- Personal relationship/social skills
- Proactive, self-sufficient, professional with excellent communication skills
- End user, customer & delivery focused
- Pragmatic, organized, flexible, enthusiastic team player able to develop and maintain open, honest and trusting relationships
- Able to multitask, prioritize and perform well under pressure
Interested candidate please apply here.