Lead Recruiter at Benefitalign
Views:205 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Benefitalign - Lead - Technical Writing (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Role & Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize, plan, develop and write documentation sets, including complex technical material, with limited or no supervision.
- Identify, plan for, and revise technical writing project requirements, and research complex source material for documentation projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as engineering, test, product marketing, SME, and Solution Engineering to produce accurate, high quality documentation for our customers.
- Help identify and implement standards and process improvements to improve product documentation and productivity.
- Attend and contribute to product/project team meetings.
- Serve as the lead writer for complex projects and ensure that projects are completed on schedule. Participate in planning and design, and contribute to the project from end to end with minimal supervision.
- Work with technical resources to improve documentation quality and usability.
- Actively participate in or lead special projects/initiatives outside the scope of regular tasks.
- Exhibit excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exhibit leadership skills and ability to mentor and supervise junior writers.
Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise :
- Thorough understanding of technical writing and project management is mandatory.
- Minimum 7 yrs of experience in Technical writing.
- Experience in producing user documentation including Online Helps, User Guides, API Guides, Installation guides, and Release Notes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (US English), is mandatory.
- Strong working knowledge and application of style guides and industry practices.
- Well-versed with Agile and Waterfall methods of product documentation and DDLC.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet frequent deadlines.
- A self-starter possessing excellent research skills and enjoys working hands on with the product.
- Ability to learn new product, technology, and tools quickly and mentor junior writers.
- Knowledge of using authoring tools such as RoboHelp. Good to have but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge of US healthcare insurance domain, is preferable.
Looking for candidates with less than 30 days notice period.