Lead Recruiter at Benefitalign
Views:96 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Benefitalign - Lead Business Analyst - Software Development Life Cycle (8-12 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst Health Care
Experience : 8-10 years
- As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business systems and user needs.
- Mandatory US Health care insurance Domain Experience.
- Knowledge about HIX, Medicare supplement, Medicare advancement.
- You will be required to document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- You will be responsible for clarification of user stories, translating and simplifying requirements, analyzing and organizing requirements and definition of success criteria.
- You will also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project's scope, user acceptance, installation and deployment.
- You will work with different teams across the organization and across geographies and time zones.
- You have to possess good written and verbal communication, problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft office products like Excel, Word and PowerPoint and knowledge of Modeling techniques and methods is required. You should also have a good understanding of systems engineering concepts. Technical writing skills are preferred.
- You will have to augment the functional and non-functional/SLA requirements by creating business workflows, use cases and wireframes.
- You should have the ability to scout Competitive products in the market and conduct cost/benefit analysis to determine pricing. Ability to improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications is a must.
- You will be responsible for training customer service and operations personnel on the deployed platform and product and will also be part of the Tier-2 support team.
- Experience with agile business analysis process, including working with product owners and scrum teams is required.
- Expertise in gathering Business requirements, documentation and complete understanding on SDLC.
- The candidate should be able to drive the product/project features based on the current & future market needs