Beamstacks - Senior Business Analyst - Agile Methodologies (5-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Total Experience : 4+ years
Identify, review, analyze and evaluate business needs. Document requirements, define scope, objectives and formulate solutions which is align to overall business.
- 4+ Years of experience as Business Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Strong business documentation skills
- Experience of working with US customers
- Identify software product requirements and evaluate potential products/solutions.
- Define scope, user stories, acceptance tests
- Work in coordination with customer to prepare product backlog and user stories
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Carry out testing from client's point of view before releasing product for UAT.
- Work with clients and development teams to coordinate development and releases.
- Maintain quality, efficiency and security of products.
- Carry out product demos to the client.
- Conduct client calls from office and Face to Face client meetings
Nice to have :
Knowledge of following technologies is additional advantage :
- .NET 3.5 & 4.0
- Asp.Net MVC
- Web services
- MS SQL Server
- Entity framework
- Mobile Application Development
Company Profile : https://www.beamstacks.com
BeamStacks is a young Software Development company which is founded and being operated by IITians with overall 15 years of experience in Software Development. We work in the niche technology areas and our clients list has a number of Fortune 500 companies as well as SMBs. We believe in providing best in class work environment to our team members and we strive to setup a new benchmark in creating an employee friendly work culture.