HR at BankerBay Technologies
Views:377 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
BankerBay Technologies - UI Engineer - Progressive Web App (1-3 yrs)
About BankerBay :
A leading financial technology company, BankerBay uses smart proprietary algorithms to create efficiencies in investment banking deal making. The passionate and hardworking collection of individuals is keenly building technology that has propelled BankerBay to the position of the largest private equity deals platform in the space of just two years. Additionally, we are constantly exploring, learning and implementing new technology to create better products and more efficiency.
We have a hard-core start-up culture, where everyone in the team partakes in the responsibilities of building the best products that make bankers better bankers and consequently the growth. But it's not just all work as the small group ensures the fun never ends with the foosball, beers, snacks and wonderful office food.
If you think you're tuned to a fast moving, ever changing, rapidly scaling start-up environment, do get in touch. Apart from the lovely work environment and potential global domination - we also offer competitive remuneration and excellent ESOPS.
For more information visit www.bankerbay.com
Position/Role : UI Engineer
Experience Level: 1 - 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline from well-rated institutes from India or abroad.
Location : Bangalore
Responsibilities/Job Requirements :
- The role needs an understanding of web standards, accessibility, cross-browser compatibility, security and HTTP.
- Understanding of frontend optimizations, network optimizations, the browser rendering engine
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS Pre-Processing Platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Progressive Web Apps
- Understanding of internals of Modern Web Browsers
- Will be involved in creating HTML layout from mockups provided by design team.
- Create HTML layouts directly from product requirements adhering to existing themes.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers and backend engineers to ensure design requirements are met.
Skills And Qualifications :
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or related technical discipline from top rated institutes from India.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Worked with PSD slicing and conversion to HTML/CSS/JS webpages
- Should have good hands-on knowledge of Responsive web design.
- Sound knowledge of CSS normalisation, CSS media queries.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessing platforms, such as LESS or SASS
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop.
- Strong in UI design patterns, enjoy front-end engineering and strive for pixel-perfect UI.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Experience with hands-on coding and independent ownership of software components.