HR at BankerBay Technologies
Views:1443 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
BankerBay Technologies - Quality Assurance Test Engineer - Manual/Automation Testing (3-5 yrs)
About BankerBay :
A leading financial technology company, BankerBay uses smart proprietary algorithms to create efficiencies in investment banking deal making. The passionate and hardworking collection of individuals is keenly building technology that has propelled BankerBay to the position of the largest private equity deals platform in the space of just two years. Additionally, we are constantly exploring, learning and implementing new technology to create better products and more efficiency.
We have a hard-core start-up culture, where everyone in the team partakes in the responsibilities of building the best products that make bankers better bankers and consequently the growth. But it's not just all work as the small group ensures the fun never ends with the foosball, beers, snacks and wonderful office food.
If you think you're tuned to a fast moving, ever changing, rapidly scaling start-up environment, do get in touch. Apart from the lovely work environment and potential global domination - we also offer competitive remuneration and excellent ESOPS.
For more information visit www.bankerbay.com
Position/Role : QA Test Engineer(Automation/Manual)
Experience Level : 3 - 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline from well-rated institutes from India or abroad.
Location : Bangalore
Responsibilities/Job Requirements :
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- The focus will be on automation along with manual testing.
- Develop and drive automation test planning, cases, and strategy across several functional teams, to both ensure product quality and to contribute to Continuous Integration and Delivery efforts.
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure and automation test harnesses for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
- Create test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Integrate with existing infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Establish processes and toolsets to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Deliver on projects from end to end (documentation to production grade code to support procedures)
- Analyze test results and communicating via Bug tracking systems.
Skills Required :
- 3+ years of experience in Selenium webdriver with JAVA
- Proficient as Lead QA Engineer in both manual and automation testing
- Experience in testing methodologies and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices.
- Expertise in design, implemented and maintained, Test Automation Frameworks using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in descriptive programming by using scripting languages like JAVA and C#.
- Experience in developing test plans and architecting Test Automation framework by analyzing the business requirement and functional specification documents
- Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle. Work experience in all phases of testing life cycle i.e. Test Planning, Test Case Design, Test Execution and Defect Management.
- Good understanding of STLC with expertise in Functional, Integration, Security, Regression, - Browser Compatibility and User Acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of other relevant tools for DotNet web applications testing - C#, SQL, Agile Methodology
- Should have understanding and experience of web-based security threats and how to test for them.
- Should have knowledge on how to set up and run the tests for cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari). Knowledge of mobile browser specific testing is a plus.
- Exposure to DB (RDBMS) technologies and concepts is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong problem-solving skills and a result oriented attitude.