Recruitment Team at BankBazaar
Views:4823 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
BankBazaar.com - Technical Lead - Android Platform (5-9 yrs)
What You'll Do-
- Design and build, with end-end ownership, apps for the Android and iOS platforms.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of apps.
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, designers and other engineers to define, design, and ship new features.
- Mentor engineers on the team.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and documentation.
Who You Need To Be :
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute.
- 2/3+ years of experience building Android/iOS apps and links to apps released on the play/app store with 5+ years overall
- Proficient with Android SDK and app programming / Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools with knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Strong familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services and ability to learn and adapt to backend development. (Java experience preferred).
- Proficient understanding of Git/Github.
- Very strong at Problem solving, understanding data structures and writing optimized code.
Who we are-
BankBazaar.com is India's first neutral online marketplace for instant customised rate quotes on Loans, Credit Cards and other Personal Finance products. We- re working hard to change the way financial products are approached in India.
BankBazaar.com has been consistently re-defining the online loan experience over the last 8+ years.
Supported by global investors such as Amazon, Sequoia Capital, Walden International, Fidelity Growth Partners and Mousse Partners, BankBazaar.com's goal has always been to create a simpler, smoother, end-to-end experience in a user's financial journey. The company was recognised as India's best Financial Website in 2016 by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) for its efforts in this direction.
With its focus on harnessing mobile technology to deliver paperless transactions, BankBazaar.com aims to be the leading marketplace for financial products. The company offers largest number of financial products in the market, with its highly secure, user friendly and intuitive platform, BankBazaar.com supports more than 85 partner BFSI organizations.
Bankbazaar.com is expanding it's roots globally and apart from India, BankBazaar.com also has offices in Singapore and has commenced operations there this year.
To know more about BankBazaar.com do visit our blog https://blog.bankbazaar.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.