Associate Principal Recruiter at BankBazaar.com
Views:2653 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Bankbazaar - Technology Integration Analyst/Technical Business Analyst/System Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Technology Integration Analyst /Senior Technology Integration Analyst
Location : Chennai
Who we are?
BankBazaar.com is India's first neutral online marketplace for instant customised rate quotes on Loans, Credit Cards and other Personal Finance products. We- re working hard to change the way financial products are approached in India. BankBazaar.com has been consistently re-defining the online loan experience over the last 8 + years.
Supported by global investors such as Amazon, Sequoia Capital, Walden International, Fidelity Growth Partners and Mousse Partners, BankBazaar.com's goal has always been to create a simpler, smoother, end-to-end experience in a user's financial journey. The company was recognised as India's best Financial Website in 2016 by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) for its efforts in this direction.
With its focus on harnessing mobile technology to deliver paperless transactions, BankBazaar.com aims to be the leading marketplace for financial products. The company offers largest number of financial products in the market, with its highly secure, user friendly and intuitive platform, BankBazaar.com supports more than 85 partner BFSI organizations. Bankbazaar.com is expanding it's roots globally and apart from India, BankBazaar.com also has offices in Singapore and has commenced operations there this year.
- To know more about BankBazaar.com do visit our blog https://blog.bankbazaar.com/
What You'll Do?
- Play an individual contributor and implement partner integration projects (typically banks) onto Bank Bazaar's platforms end-to-end
- Gather and finalize project requirements and break it down into business and technology components
- Ability to work hand in hand with multiple stakeholders to facilitate requirement gathering interviews, issue clarifications, review documentation, ensure traceability, sign off as well as own change management cycle
- Ability to work on multiple projects, track and report status as an individual contributor
- Communicate and interface with internal stakeholders (Product team, Technology team) and with partners (Banks/Insurance) to achieve successful launches
- Ability to quickly become an expert on the BankBazaar technology platform, and utilize knowledge to come up with best practices for integration
- Familiarity to execute projects using Agile methodology
Who You Need To Be?
- 1+ years of prior experience in coding using SDLC
- Excellent knowledge or working experience in Web/Middleware Technologies: J2EE, SOAP, RESTful Services
- Working experience or detailed knowledge of databases
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Banking / Insurance / E-commerce domain knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills